Monday, December 21, 2015

Fashion From Zainab Balogun

Zainab Balogun is a Nigerian television presenter and a model.
I so much love her, from her tv presentation to her fashion statements,simple yet classy/fab.
Without a doubt  Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance.”

Instagram media zainabbalogun - Working  @rhythmunplugged last night/this morning. It was so hard to get out of bed. Thank you for having me again! I was so busy that I didn't plan my outfit but I ran to @clan_diaries and got this fab two piece ❤️💙. #PepsiRhythmUnplugged #ootd #fashion #style #Producer #Host #goodtimes



Instagram media zainabbalogun - Rocked @clan_diaries for the #Fiftypremiere #FiftyTheMovie #ootd #fashion #style #redcarpet



 Instagram media zainabbalogun - LEGS😁 Representing @Kinabuti at the @dare2dreamng Grande Finale❤️ I wanted to be fun and a little flirty while working the stage. This 2 piece from the Cosa Nostra collection did the trick! #style #fashion #kinabuti #Ootd #Host #getzeelook #styledbymoi #dare2dreamng

Instagram media zainabbalogun - She's royal. Soo rooyaaall 🎶
Add caption



Photo credit : IG/ Zainabbalogun

No comments:

Post a Comment