Saturday, April 05, 2014

Genevieve Nnaji belongs to my school of thought "less is more" .... Mary Lazarus


Happy people,how's your weekend going?
Our celebrity for this yummy weekend is pretty Nollywood actress, MARY LAZARUS. please enjoy !!!!


Lyn-Nur : Who is Mary Lazarus?

Mary lazarus is a reserved,simple,resourceful and quite principled lady . she's a go-getter,full of ambition,determination and motivation. She's passionate about anything,everything and anyone she loves. Generally, the girl next door .

Lyn-Nur : Who / what inspired you to become an actor?

l have always had this dream to be in the entertainment world.so I started out as a model in 2002 and after my university I got a white collar job but a part of me didnt feel fulfilled. So I resigned and veered into acting fully. John Njamah encouraged me and  gave me my first movie(waiting years) and sitcom(living in lagos).

Lyn-Nur : Some of the movies you've featured

Soap opera and sitcom I've featured are   Ladies cult, Playing safe,Spinsters,Desperate housegirls, Return of blackberry babes,A woman scorned,Second chance,Tinsel,The Benjamins,Super story,This life,Tales of eve,Happy family,Emerald,  just to mention a few.

Lyn-Nur : Who would you call your icon in the Nigerian movie industry?

Mercy Johnson is my Icon in the Nig movie industry because she's an actress who's not stereotyped to a character. She can take up any role, immerse herself in the role and interprete it well.

Lyn-Nur : What determines your style and choice of outfit?

My Mood and Occasion determines my style and  choice of outfit. I try to dress classy not trashy. There's nothing more sexier than seeing a woman who's more comfortable in her style not necessary by the style of other people, she will be full of confidence,walks like a rock star and exceptionally classy. When I say classy im not referring to appearance but how you carry your inner-self.

Lyn-Nur : Fashion items you can't do without?

Little black dress,cropped jacket,skinny jeans,black leggings/trouser, pencil skirt,flat shoes and pearl earrings.

Lyn-Nur : Your most interesting fashion pieces?

My accessories, mainly  my Chokers.

Lyn-Nur : Whose fashion and style do you admire most in the Nigerian movie industry?

Genevieve Nnaji, she belongs to my school of thought "less is more" 

Lyn-Nur : Your favorite designer : clothes, shoes and bag

 I'm not crazy about designer clothes,shoes and bags..."l see, l like, lt fits, l buy"

 Lyn-Nur : What fashion item(s) will you not be caught in?

Tattoo but if its for d purpose of my job I will.

 Lyn-Nur : What should every woman try at least once in her lifetime?

Every woman should allow herself to be loved and have a child.


9 comments:

  1. Thank God you re back lyn-nur. I gbadu this girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a very simple and reserve lady,I subscribe to irokotv plus just to watch her movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary is a fantastic vesatile good thespian . Her works like desperate housegirl and the emerald tv series are testimonies to how great this beautiful actress has been able to make a remark in nollywood . We love u mary from mary lazurus fans club team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Desperate house girl , fantastic film! One of my favorites.

      Delete
  4. fantastic actress with her own style of originality. i love seeing her on tv. keep up the good work dear , you are one of a kind....

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was d best in d movie desperate housegirls....I can watch dat movie over and over again cos of her....she up d good work dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Priceless Jewel6 April 2014 at 04:19

    Sky is just ur starting point Mary, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Less is more" I like dt.

    ReplyDelete