Friday, January 31, 2014

An Exclusive Interview With Femi Branch


Today there is a special treat for you : An exclusive interview with Nollywood dark and handsome actor, Femi Branch




Lyn-Nur : Basic information about yourself? 

Femi Branch, Actor, Playwright, Poet, Singer

Lyn-Nur : As a child,did you ever have aspiration to be an actor?

As a child? Not at all, didn't really catch the acting bug till my first year in the university

Lyn-Nur : If you could costar with one actor,who would it be?

Hmm there are several Actors I would love to work with but right off the top of my head, I would say Richard Mofe Damijo

Lyn-Nur : Do you think a lady should go nude  all in the name of fashion?

Going nude to me is stupid in the name of anything, be it fashion, acting or whatever. There's a reason we invented clothes.

Lyn-Nur : Your favourite designer : clothes,shoes and perfumes? 

Am not a designer label freak. I wear anything that suits my sense or perception of style or whatever occasion am attending. I always wear ME. This applies to clothing and accessories.


Lyn-Nur : Any misconception about you?

Misconceptions? Well as an actor there will be plenty and only the "misconceivers" can say all they are but the one I know is that folks seem to believe am tough especially to the opposite sex cos of some of the roles I play. This is so not true. There's a reason it is called acting, it means it is make-believe and not me. That I would like to correct. Am the exact opposite of most of the roles I play.


Lyn-Nur : Message to your fans 

To all my fans first I'd like to say a huge Thank u, for believing. Then like I always say, never compromise on your values, what takes you to the top keeps you there. Let God guide you in the choices you make and you'll be just fine.

6 comments:

  1. Wow,Yemi you are doing a great job,i love this guy...he's one of my favourites...thumps up Mr Branch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this man is good. I love his acting especially the roles he play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice 1 Lyn-Nur, very interestin interview, he's one of my favourites ,he's got great Values,kip it up F B !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice interview dearie.

    ReplyDelete