Thursday, November 28, 2013

MY LIFE AS AN ENTREPRENEUR





Serial entrepreneur, accidental entrepreneur, jack of all...I have been called many names in my journey from fashion





to promotional items (branding)

to event planning etc.

This blog if you want to call it that! Is intended to be a platform on my personal mission of being a creator of opportunities and a passionate entrepreneur. 

I got sick and tired of being chained to an office( i Love my  freedom),


so I dug up my  'life plan map' that I created after attending my first event with FELA DUROTOYE in 2005.

I can tell you from my experiences that setting goals, reviewing and visualizing them daily works, and is a critical key components to success.

"If you are finding yourself in a place of aimless business as I did then,put on some great tunes,get yourself in a state and work on defining a few but exciting clearly defined goals,along with simple plan for achieving them. Have you ever been in that place, all of a sudden here you are,one year later and NOTHING has changed'? I once felt like that at some point".

MUA
MUAM






7 comments:

  1. Lyn-nur, you re on point. i Love this write up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work....enterpreneirs rule d world may d lord be with u and take ur biz to a greater hieght.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab write up,nice one dear. Wish you the best in your business. Mwah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. . Nice blog sis. I enjoyed everybit of your write ups

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice writeup...welldone. Keep up the good works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lyn nur!U r soooo driven!God bless d works of ur hands,amen!

    ReplyDelete