Sunday, February 02, 2014

Is It Okay To Be Friend With An Ex?

How is everyone today?


A recent lunch with friends turned into an argument  or should I call it a debate,WHETHER IT IS OKAY TO REMAIN FRIEND WITH AN EX’'

Personally, friends with an ex either through social media or other means can only be judged on a case-by case basis, you know, every relationship begins and ends differently (some shared memories which will either make you laugh or otherwise),some argued it is okay to remain friends even if things didn't work out romantically, and trust me with the help of all these social media networking ( face book, twitter, etc) give easy accessibility .

A friend further argued there is nothing wrong staying connected,depending on the intentions behind it ( you know what I mean ) lol

I know most women are likely to distrust their man’s EX or EXs  


what do you think? Is it okay to remain friend an  EX ? pls share !

11 comments:

  1. I dnt feel okay be friend with an so I won't want my wife to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me there is nothing wrong with it,my ex will always be my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir,it all depend on the relationship you have before with your EX,to me there is nothing wrong it as a matter of fact my Ex is my best friend before she understand me even more better she is Just like a sister to me now.Sir,it all depend on the relationship you have before with your EX,to me there is nothing wrong with it as a matter of fact my Ex is my best friend outside my wife because she understand me even more better, she is Just like a sister to me now.doer destiny didnot make us husband and wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that your ex is married as well, if not stop deceiving yourself, she'll definitely want you back especially when she's close to the age of 30.

      Delete
  4. Yes very okay as long as you don't have any feelings for him or her again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From my own point of view (speaking as a woman) If you are single you may still be friends with your ex, but its a different story after you are married. You just need to be diplomatic because if you still have feelings for him, it may jeopardise your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay as long as there are no more feelings involved,I'm friends with most of my exs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally speaking, I don't see any reason why you should be friends with your Ex. You guys broke up for a reason and u went ahead to marry your spouse, so why go back to your vomit? Old flames spark, and from experience, it's not worth d stress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As married man or woman, it is not advisable to be friends with your Ex cos one thing can lead to another thing. pls be guided

    ReplyDelete
  9. it depends actually on how close we were or how much i loved or still love him. if i was really in love i wont be friends with him ooo, i cant come and go and be loving him after i don love or marry someone else ooo, kasala go burst.but if it was just a regular relationship then i might not mind. also if he is obsessed with me or he love me pass how i love am i will run oooo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything has a limit. Personally i dnt c anytin wrong wit dt. Self and ex still relate well. Just today alone. I called her discussing on preparaxn abt her forth coming wedding in April. We spent almost 15mins. The fact we r nt together does not makes us enemy. My ex is my very good friend and by Gods Grace i will Grace the ocassion.

    ReplyDelete