Saturday, November 14, 2015

Style Inspiration: Toke Makinwa

You all will agree with me, ''Toke is one hot fashionista'
Instagram media tokemakinwa - Off to the #afriff2015 gala in this risqué one... Styled by @harvellastyles in this lovely dress by @chidinmaobairi #Wehadtohaveaphotoshoot 😍


Instagram media tokemakinwa - Out tonight in @chidinmaobairi styled by @harvellastyles #lightnitsogreat


Instagram media tokemakinwa - Spot the difference πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹


Instagram media tokemakinwa - The moment I saw this jumpsuit from @tojufoyeh on the runway, I knew I had to have it. TF lace jumpsuit. Out tonight. Styled by @harvellastyles

 If you know me well,you will know i love jumpsuits...this is breathtaking !Rock on Toke
Instagram media tokemakinwa - Running around on a Friday in my lovely Kimono from @billiejoella


Instagram media tokemakinwa - For the love of Maxi ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ styled by @harvellastyles #Sundaynight


Quite stylish....and the hair?MUA

photo credit : IG/Tokemakinwa

No comments:

Post a Comment