Saturday, November 14, 2015

Kim Kardashian West's Maternity Style For Baby No 2

It is no longer news that Kim Kardashiaon and her husband, Kanye West are expecting their 2nd child.Kim K's maternity style is telling us, You don't need to hide under a rock because you are pregnant.. she has remained more than stylish despite being pregnant from sheer dresses to figure hugging..take a look
 Instagram media kimkardashian - LACMA LOOK- Givenchy & Lorraine Schwartz

Instagram media kimkardashian - I think I nailed the Kim K costume! πŸ•ΈπŸ‘»πŸ•·j
 Instagram media kimkardashian - Loved my glam from the InStyle Awards @makeupbymario @michaelsilvahair For a look for less & breakdown go to my app! http://bit.ly/1Gwcic1j
 kim-kardashian-new-york-city_nydailynewsWould you try similar looks?let me know..

photo credit : IG/Kimkadashian

No comments:

Post a Comment