Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Style Crush : Nimi Nwofor





 Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - DAILY CONFESSION; 
And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.(Acts 20:32)
Father,I thank You for giving me all i need to be built up in this life;spiritually, emotionally and financially by the word of Your grace. And as i give my life to your word,my increase is evident for all to see..InJesus Name


I have always wanted to write about this beautiful lady, but the truth is there are so many things to write about her, her styles, lovely family, beauty etc..

Nimi Nwofor is a mother of five lovely children..YES 5 ! I'm her follower on instagram and i can tell you i have lost counts on how many times i stare at her pictures wondering how she is able to achieve this great body after five children...not just the great body, she is super stylish ...

Here are some of my favourite looks....




Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - Going out for another business meeting, but first  a quick stop at the Economic Department of Dubai Emirates, wish me luck in a slow tune πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹


 Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - DAILY CONFESSION;  For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him..(2 Chronicles 16:9)
Lord God Amighthy.! Father of all glory.! Look unto me in mercy;for I have concentrated my heart to You;to serve you and to be loyal to You..Therefore  Ooh Lord show Yourself strong in my affairs and in my life in Jesus Mighty Name I pray. . Blessed week to all my IG fam πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - DAILY CONFESSION;  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.(Mathew 24:12-13)
Inspite of the disappointments and betrayal i may face in my relationships ,i choose to live in love and endure till the end that i may be saved..in Jesus Name I pray

 Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’‹




Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - DAILY CONFESSION; 
And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone?
(Luke 11:9-11)
Words from the mouth of the Master. I rejoice greatly today;for i have been ordained to recieve answers to my prayers. Thank You Lord for this previledge. Glory to Your Holy Name Oh Lord forever..... blessed week to all my precious IG fam love you allπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - DAILY CONFESSION;  For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, thuogh he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. (2 corinthsins 8:9)  I make my boast and hold on to your grace and mercy which caused you to become poor that i can be rich....With this knowledge, I declare today, that i receive the power to make wealth in Jesus Name..

Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - DAILY CONFESSION; ... Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God..(Romans 8:9 & 16)
The spirit of God in a man is evidence that God lives in that man and that Spirit tells him daily that he belongs to God.Thank You Father for this blessed assurance and for putting Your eternal mark on me..Glory to Your Holy Name foreverInstagram media nimsdefabulouss - DAILY CONFESSION;  And though your beginning was small, your latter days will be very great.(Job 8:7)
I declare today by the power of the Holy Spirit at work in me,that though today maybe  small, my tomorrow is great and secure in Jesus Mighty Name. .blessed week to y'all my IG famπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - DAILY CONFESSION;  I wisdom dwell with prudence,
and find out knowledge of witty inventions.(Proverbs 8:12)
To get wisdom is to get knowledge,good judgement,sound discretion and the power of invention and creation..And all these wisdom are hid in Christ Jesus.As i spend time daily in fellowship with You,Lord open my mind and infuse my heart with wisdom that can transform and create..In Jesus Name I pray. .Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - #mylife#myworld#mylifestyle#iloveme#instapics#instafashion#instaphoto#photooftheday✌️✌️Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - Sunday look!!! Hat made by @enemaya !! Beads by @geebalo!! Dress made by my lovely friend @zohi_taglit you ladies are sooo amazing thumbs up πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘#abujadesigner#lagosdesigner#nigeriandesigner#africandesigner#naijagirlskillingit#naijastyle#hawt_fashion#the_fashionistas#the_stunningelegants#fashionistas#fashionbuzztv#fashiondiary#fashioninspiration#fashionforchurch#flyfashiondoll#flawless_instafashion#stylelish_fashion#laposhafrica#pplewithclass#africanskillingit#allthingsfiery_atf#the_glowingcolours#fblogger#ootn#ootnmagazine#nollywoodglamour


Instagram media nimsdefabulouss - Mothering sun day look, dress made by my lovely friend @zohi_taglit #abujadesigner#nigeriandesigner#africandesigner#naijagirlskillingit#naijastyle#hawt_fashion#the_fashionistas#the_stunningelegant#fashionistas#fashionbuzztv#fashiondiary#fashioninspiration#flawless_instafashion#laposhafrica#pplewithclass#zohi_taglitπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘@zohi_taglit
Add caption

What's your favourite look?

Photo credit : IG/@nimsfabulouss

3 comments:

  1. Nice one, she's really smashing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She reminds me of Jennifer Aniston and kate Hudson. Am sure she is on to dieting and Yoga.

    ReplyDelete