Wednesday, May 06, 2015

50 Cents : I Think I Want A Girl Then I'm Done

Here is what 50 Cent posted on his instagram page this morning


                   Instagram media 50cent - Man I'm having a ball with this guy. I think I want a girl then I'm done. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO
50cent

Man I'm having a ball with this guy. I think I want a girl then I'm done. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO      

              Instagram media 50cent - Me and little 50 in the Lab, I changed his diaper the Boy just peed on me.we cool though we just made up. Lol #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO terrible 2

Me and little 50 in the Lab, I changed his diaper the Boy just peed on me.we cool though we just made up. Lol #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO terrible 2


Photo credit : Instagram/@50cent

No comments:

Post a Comment