Saturday, March 01, 2014

Cheating Partner


Happy weekend everyone,During the week i asked a few friends this question :

 if your man was or is cheating on you, would you want your friends to tell you?also if you know your friend's man is cheating,would you tell her?

I never knew this to be a hot topic until now,as a matter of fact before some could reply they were like 'Yemisi are you okay? is your husband  cheating or what?do you know my husband's girlfriend?who did this happen to? a particular friend called me and was like,please tell i can take it ,is my husband dating anyone you know? lol .after so many questions, below is what a few had to say :


Of what benefit would it be if I find out my hubby is cheating?And also, what would be my gain if I tell my friend I caught her hubby cheating?The truth of the matter is that, men are bound to cheat whether young or old. What you should be concerned about is whether he loves you enough to hide it away from you or whether he does it straight in your face. As much as I won't like my husband to cheat on me, I wouldn't really care if he does as long as he does what he is meant to do at home. Yetunde O
I want my friends to tell me, because I can handle it. But I won't tell my friends, most girls can't handle the pain, and I'm not ready to make any friend unhappy. Edna


‎Nobody should tell me and i wont say a thing. Nikky 

‎No I won't. I won't want my friends to tell me 
Marriage is sacred and no matter what happens, a third party has no right,Let me find out myself,Let me catch him red handed When you marry someone, it's for better or worse If u decide to leave, let it be your own decision and not what your friends have advised. That's my belief sha, A Lot of marriages fail because wives listen to friends or compare their husbands to their friends husbands. Doyin

‎both is a no no.. Nkechi


‎My friends and I have always discussed this topic,A friend said if I'm 100% certain he is cheating, that she would want to know,I think same applies to me, if the friend has a concrete evidence, I will like to be told. Sumbo F.


‎I wouldn't mind if my friend tell me and if she choose not to its all good,I got to know about my friend's husband's girlfriend, (thanks to bbm) I didn't tell her because of her believe that hubby is such a saint ,So it's all depends. Motunde

‎I won't tell her,and i wont want her telling me either,what you dont know wont hurt you. Comfort

‎I prefer not to know,and I won't tell my friend,Would only warn the guy seriously.Beulah

‎Hmmm,,wont mind telling my friend but at the same time wont like to break a home,will just keep quite and mind my business,As for my cheating hubby,I won't mind my friend telling me ooo lol the i earlier I know the better.. alatunshe amo atunshe ni ooo.. Deola


Yes I will want them to tell me. Tessy

‎Yeah if they are truly my friends and they like me they should. Tosin



No I won't tell and I don't want them to tell me. Funmi


‎I would want my friend to tell me and same way i'll tell her. Bunmi



It's hard ooo  .PJ

‎I would not like such news from friends and won't tell my friend either, would caution the man instead.Kenny
‎ 

‎I won't under any circumstance tell my friend if its a married couple. However if its a boyfriend/Girlfriend situation, I might tell her but it REALLY depends on the extreme circumstance. Because in either situation (married or not) I won't want to say anything. Arinade




…Guys feel free to answer from your perspective as well!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I will appreciate if my friends tell me my man is having an affair. I will not pick a fight with him but I will make him realise I know he is having an affair and continue to act like all is well. If he truly loves me, his conscience will definately prick him. On the other hand I will not tell my friend (s) if their partner is cheating because they may not handle it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it interesting when I read comments like 'I won't tell but I want to be told he's cheating'....so who will tell who? Lol..

      Delete
  2. If my man cheats I will also cheat on him as for my friend's hubby am not going say a word at all. Let her find out herself bec at the end of day.it will bounce on ur head. Nice topic lyn-nur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really @if your man is cheating, you will equally cheat? Wow, that's interesting! Thank you.

      Delete