Saturday, February 15, 2014

Straight From The Heart : BIRTH STORIES

Happy weekend  everyone.

Away from fashion to birth stories from my beautiful and awesome friends who reached deep inside to put into words one of the most intense and personal of woman experience.

Please enjoy


Yetunde Olatubosun
Wow ! where do i start from? My last pregnancy seemed like the 1st, having waited for three and half years. I didn't even know i was pregnant as i was on birth control pills,as such my period was not regular.but after waiting for a few months and still no period,i decided to do home test (pregnancy)....GRRRRR POSITIVE ! i was shocked,went to the hospital for proper test which further confirmed i was 8 weeks pregnant...then,the journey began....
Tubosun's

From my previous pregnancies,i usually have malaria,this was no exceptional (it was for a few days,as i was back to myself,full of energy and being a working mother with two children on ground ,trust me ,had to be full of real energy lol
Like a flash of light,i was in labour (my water broke,i saw the 'show') and it lasted for three wonderful  hours with indescribable pains just like my other pregnancies.
what a relieve after 9 months of slim body with a big beautiful round belly ,i finally held my beautiful ,hairy princess. 


Ikeoluwa Olabiran
 I was induced due to high blood pressure,first 6 hours,nothing! was given another shot,then labour commenced and lasted for 5 hours...that pain is out of this world !Seeing my princess,i couldnt hold back those tears of joy (God is indeed great) 
Idunnu Olabiran
what an experience,right there i asked my mum(how did she do it?having 3 children)...Mothers are truely precious and should be cared for...


Kehinde Korede
I'm not good at telling stories but Lyn-nur has a way of making people talk.
My beautiful daughter, Fiyinfoluwa was born via elective C-section.All i remember is going into the theater that faithful day,i was given an epidural...of course there were after pains but i had lots of care from the very beginning so i was able to cope.Three days after the delivery i was out of bed and three days later,we were allowed to go home...How do i describe that feeling of holding my little princess?


Fiyinfoluwa Korede
Bringing forth a child is a huge blessing and a privilege rolled into one.Severally i would gaze at my precious baby in awe,totally in love,saying to myself ''so im now a mother? am i dreaming?''Since the birth of my daughter,i cant stop appreciating my mother and every woman out there,it is not an easy journey ,is it the sleepless night?the innocent cries ?truelly, mothers' job starts but never ends







5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, motherhood........ I comment my reserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes if I remember pregnancy and labour, wont feel like having another one. It's not easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women are indeed blessed by God.the lord continue 2 bless our women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pregnancy; a wonderful experience.lol. can't wait to go my second round. I enjoyed every bit of the experience and seeing the life you bring forth to this world is wow. Lovely stories

    ReplyDelete